You can design your own Prezi templates!
The Prezi Designer's Workshop is a hands-on course that includes everything you need to become a skilled Prezi designer. The best way to master any skill is to learn by doing. The Prezi Designer's Workshop isn’t just a series of prerecorded video tutorials. It’s a hands-on virtual workshop where you will learn essential skills by working on your own Prezi projects.
Mastering Prezi doesn't happen overnight. It takes time to develop the necessary skills. The Prezi Designer's Workshop is based on a proven model of Adult Learning Theory.
- First you’ll observe a detailed demonstration of each skill,
- then you'll practice with expert guidance,
- then you'll apply the skills on your own real-life projects
- and finally, you'll reflect on your progress and get feedback on your work.
The Prezi Designer's Workshop includes:
- Six full modules of video lessons and demonstrations
- Practice activities and quizzes
- Weekly projects to apply what you've learned
- Downloadable resources to print and save
- Bonus mini-course: Basic Prezi Tutorial
- Bonus mini-course: Advanced Prezi Animation Techniques
- Exclusive downloadable guide, The Prezi Planning Workbook
- One-year unlimited access to all course materials
and it gets even better:
- Exclusive access to private Facebook group for questions and advice
- A one-hour personal coaching session with Prezi Expert Trainer, Robin Pierman
- Review and critique of your final Prezi project showcasing the skills you learned in the course
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN IN THE PREZI DESIGNER'S WORKSHOP
FIRST BONUS MODULE: Basic Prezi Tutorial
- Starting a free Prezi account
- Creating your first prezi
- Easy navigation through the software
- Understanding the basic building blocks
MODULE ONE: Add meaning to your message through movement
- Mastering Prezi frames
- Tips for setting the Prezi path
- Controlling the look and movement of your prezi
MODULE TWO: Enhance your message with multi-media
- How to insert anything - including PowerPoint
- Using video effectively
- Adding background music and voice-overs
MODULE THREE: Find high-quality images for your project
- Understanding digital graphics
- Best resources for free images
- Apps for creating your own visuals
- Grouping, layering, and fading
MODULE FOUR: Customize the look of your prezi
- Finding free Prezi templates
- Custom themes
- Using the CSS Editor
- Applying 3D backgrounds
MODULE FIVE: Don't just present -- tell a story
- Presentation planning
- Structuring the prezi
- Using a visual metaphor
- Incorporating storytelling
MODULE FIVE: Putting it all together
- Presentation tips
- One-on-one coaching opportunity
- Final project design review
- Final project presentation
SECOND BONUS MODULE: Advanced Animation Techniques
- Fade-in animation
- Layering and masking
- Creating the Surprise Reveal special effect
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the Prezi Self-Study Course, contact me within 30 days of your enrollment for a full refund of your investment.
Hi. I'm Robin Pierman.
I've been teaching people how to use computer software applications for over 20 years of my life. In those many years in corporate conference rooms, conference centers, and university classrooms, I relied on PowerPoint for visual support of my programs. I'm even certified by Microsoft as a PowerPoint Specialist.
Four years ago, I discovered Prezi. I saw great potential in using it in place of PowerPoint. I tried to use it for an upcoming conference, but got hopelessly lost and frustrated trying to figure it out. As technically savvy as I was, I still found Prezi difficult to master because it was so different than PowerPoint.
Since it was almost impossible to find effective and up-to-date Prezi training materials, I decided to develop my own. My company, TeachMePrezi, grew out of the need for high-quality, affordable training. Using my training and instructional design background, I created a variety of options that will suit the needs of anyone who wants to learn Prezi.
My efforts were recognized by the Prezi company when they endorsed me as one of their official Independent Prezi Experts. I'm proud to say that I am one of only seven Experts in the United States, and one of fewer than 50 worldwide.
If you have the desire to learn Prezi, I hope you'll allow me to use my training skills and Prezi expertise to help you master this exciting and creative new way to present.
Still not sure if this course is for you? Contact me by email with your questions - Robin@TeachMePrezi.com